PCMC is the premiere institution in Pediatric Research, Training and Service.
We conduct collaborative research and train our people to deliver the most responsive service for vulnerable children and high-risk pregnant women.
- To provide state-of-the-art healthcare to pediatric patients and high risk pregnant women delivered by competent and compassionate professionals and multidisciplinary teams;
- To provide for the manpower needs of the nation for experts in general pediatrics, pediatric subspecialties, and perinatal medicine, particularly in underserved areas, by offering innovative training programs;
- To excel in essential pediatric and perinatal research through national and international collaborative network of scientists;
- To achieve a self-sustaining level of financial performance and effective corporate governance;
- To create a community of highly motivated and creative healthcare workers at peak level of performance; and
- To promote family-centered, holistic, and multidisciplinary healthcare programs and advocacies of national relevance and public health importance.